A page dedicated to INTERESTING THINGS, FACTS, MAYBE FACTS, IDEAS, INFORMATION, ADVICE (GOOD & BAD), HACKS, HUMOR, ODD INFO., STATISTICS, KNOWLEDGE, MUSIC, DATA, STUFF...... I think you get the point!
Madison Rising performing "The Star Spangled Banner"
The Star Spangled Banner
According to the FOIA, it costs the taxpayers over $206,337.00 every hour that Air Force One is in the air. Wonder if POTUS gets peanuts...
I took half of your sign because you had one and I didn't. I'm sure you understand.
OMG! There is a Misspelling on the Liberty Bell. It is Pennsylvania. On the bell, it is spelled, "Pensylvania."
-NJ has 8,729 square miles
-NJ population is 8,958,013 (2019)
-Doing the math: 8,958,013 / 8,729
There are 1,026.23 people in NJ per
-NJ is still the most densely
populated state in the United States
Primitive reflexes in the primary motor cortex?
1. I shot and mortally wounded Alexander Hamilton in Weehawken, NJ on 7-11-1804 in a duel.
2. At the Battle of Bunker Hill, I said, "Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes."
3. I was a famous "conductor" of the Underground Railroad leading hundreds of slaves to freedom.
4. I flew a kite during a thunderstorm and collected a charge when it was struck by lightening.
5. I was the first real person and US President to have my face appear on a regular issue American coin.
6. On 6-17-1886 I arrived in the US in 350 pieces. I am a short 151 feet tall.
7. With the Sons of Liberty, I in 1773 boarded 3 ships in the Boston harbor and threw chests of tea overboard.
8. Yeah, I was the first US President to be impeached. It happened in 1868.
9. I died at the Battle of the Little Bighorn (Crazy Horse was there too)
10. I was sworn in as President after John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
11. I famously stated, "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
12. I famously stated, "The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself." I am also the longest running President.
13. My signature is the largest on the Declaration of Independence.
14. I was the first President to die in office and I was the shortest running President. (Hint: 9th President)
15. I don't like broccoli.
Never Doubt the Might of the United States!
with/ President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump
Yea... Bad hair days happen to us all. Well, not if you're Telly Savalas. BTW, Savalas died on January 22, 1994 and he was best know for portraying Lt. Theo Kojak on the hit show KOJAK.
Flag last updated on August 21, 1959 with 50 stars for the State of Hawaii.
The first stamps were cut from non-perforated sheets with scissors. One stamp, initially priced at five cents, depicted Benjamin Franklin. The other, a ten-cent stamp, pictured George Washington.
1. The Grand Canyon
2. The Lincoln Memorial
3. Death Valley
4. Albert Einstein's House
5. Mount Rushmore
6. Grant's Tomb (Ulysses S. Grant)
7. Washington's Crossing
8. Liberty Bell
9. Hoover Dam (AKA: Boulder Dam)
10. The Pentagon
Lee Greenwood and US Soldiers Release NEW Version of God Bless the USA!
American politician who served as the 40th president of the United States from 1981 to 1989.
Don't forget to Contact Us should you have an item you wish to be considered for this page!
Young Lady Looking Away or Old Lady Looking Down?
Good Advice Nevertheless.
1) President Abraham Lincoln was shot at Ford's Theater.
2) Pearl Harbor was attacked.
3) Christopher Columbus reached The New World.
4) The shoot out with the Earps at the OK Corral in Tombstone, Arizona.
5) B-29 bomber drops the atomic bomb over the city of Hiroshima, Japan.
6) General George Washington commences his crossing of the Delaware.
7) President Ronald Reagan's speech telling Soviet Leader Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall.
8) Lewis and Clark depart St. Louis, Missouri to explore the North West from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean.
9) Boston Tea Party commenced where 342 chests of tea were thrown into the harbor.
10) On March 03, 1931 President Hoover signed into law, "The Star-Spangled Banner" as the National Anthem. But on what date did Frances Scott Key compose the lyrics?
National Parks Are Everywhere!
Know how to properly display your American Flag.
Was this sign trying to tell us something? We believe this sign is located in South Carolina. Let us know if we are incorrect.
Baseball - Hotdogs - Apple Pie - Chevrolet (Commercial)
Use this if you want. But you probably won't make too many friends.
by: Ruth Apperson Rous
1) "I'm really rich."
2) "At this point, what difference does it make."
3) "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
4) "Read my lips, no new taxes."
5) "Caution, you are about to enter the no spin zone."
6) "I will not exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."
7) "No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."
8) "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
9) "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God
that such men lived."
10) "Speak softly and carry a big stick."