What you need
What you do
Brown meat and DO NOT drain - add rest of ingredients - simmer in pot for 30 minutes while stirring occasionally (cut down on cayenne pepper if spicy hot is not your thing).
Hey, do this
Make dressing first - Whisk together:
Ok, here we go!
Refrigerate the dressing right now... go do it! Cook 16 oz. of pasta (I recommend CELLENTANI type noodles). Drain but DO NOT rinse. After draining for some 5 minutes, transfer to a large bowl to cool to room temperature. Pasta should be sticky. Now pour the dressing over the pasta and stir until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (overnight is best... trust me). When ready to serve, toss with a heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise, a tablespoon of water and a teaspoon of lemon juice. A teaspoon of sugar at this point doesn't hurt!
1 lb. of ground sausage (Jimmy Dean is fine)
4 cups of milk in total
3 tablespoons (heaping) of flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of black pepper (yes... tablespoon)
4 or so splashes of Worcestershire Sauce
Note: Make this for dad on father's day. Heck, make it anytime... it's just that &%#@ing good!!!
Don't be lazy, go to the store and get:
I said not to be lazy. Perform these simple steps:
1. Mix regular and brown sugar together in large bowl
2. Add melted butter to the sugar mixture and mix
3. Add vanilla extract and mix
4. Add the milk and mix it in
5. Add the flour half at a time and mix in until all combined
(Best to cook flour on baking sheet 7min. 350 degrees)
6. Fold in the chocolate chips
7. Roll into balls
8. Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving and ENJOYING !!!
Ready, Set, Go!
Mix all ingredients well and then stir in chopped walnuts. Chill it and then spread it!
THIS IS NOT A DIP!!!
IT IS A SPREAD!!!
Preheat a griddle to about 250 - 275 degrees (or you can cook them on the grill).
Mix by hand until thoroughly blended:
Form into 4 to 5 patties and on the griddle, cook for about 10 to 12 minutes flipping the patties every 2 minutes or so. Check internal temperature for safety - 165 degrees F.
- ketchup on bottom of bun with mayo on the top bun -
Rub the ribs well with a nice rub mix.
Place in slow cooker and pour 2 liters of Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper down the sides so as not to wash off the rub mix.
Cook on low for about 6 hours.
Put ribs on a baking sheet and baste with BBQ sauce - both sides.
Put under oven broiler for a few minutes each side. Keep an eye out so they DO NOT burn!
This is soooo easy!
Using a chopper, chop an entire package of Oreo cookies (the entire cookie... yes, that means the cream center too) into fine crumbs. Place in a large bowl and add one softened package (8 oz) of cream cheese. Mix first by hand and then with a hand mixer until very well combined.
Roll mixture into balls and place on a parchment lined sheet. Place in freezer for about an hour.
Melt about 2 cups of white chocolate in a medium sized bowl. Drop the Oreo ball into the white chocolate and coat it. Place back on the parchment lined sheet and immediately sprinkle with Oreo dust or colored sugar crystals as you do each one (they set and firm too fast to do this after coating all balls)
3 lbs of Red Skinned Potatoes, scrubbed and cut into chunks
1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
about 3/4 of a cup of Whole Milk
1/4 cup of Chopped Chives
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water and sprinkle in a good pinch of salt, add the potatoes and bring to a boil. Cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes or until soft and tender.
2) Drain the potatoes making sure they are drained really well.
3) Place the potatoes back in the large pot, place the pot over low heat and mash them with a potato masher until desired consistency.
4) Add the butter and stir it in until fully melted, then add the cream cheese and parmiggiano along with the salt and pepper. Drizzle in the milk a little at a time and continue to mix until you have creamy yet chunky delicious mashed potatoes. Stir in the chives, turn the heat off and serve right away!
1 ¾ cups of All Purpose Flour
½ tsp of Baking Powder
½ tsp of Salt
¼ tsp of Baking Soda
1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
1 cup of Granulated Sugar
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
½ cup of Granulated Sugar for rolling cookies in
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a small bowl combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3) In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined.
4) Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated.
5) Using a small (1 Tbsp measuring) cooking scoop or just using a tablespoon, form your cookies and roll them around in the extra sugar. Place them on your prepared baking sheet a few inches apart and bake for about 16 to 18 minutes rotating the baking sheet once.
6) Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
* INGREDIENTS *
Note: It MUST MUST MUST be tapioca starch. Though not always easy to find, we have located it in our nearby Asian and Mexican food supermarkets. Good Luck!
Ingredients (Makes 3 cups of sauce)
Can't find a good photo of this. But trust Tony, it looks and tastes awesome!!!
Wait!!! I like pickles on mine... just sayin'
You Will Need:
You'll Do This:
the stuff you need:
the stuff you do:
Easy to do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
Press 1 can crescent roll dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish, stretching to the edges. Bake for 15 min. and let cool down.
Mix the zest of 1 1/2 lemons and juice from 2 lemons together in a bowl. Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar into lemon zest mixture using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; spread over crescent roll dough layer.
Unroll the second can of crescent roll dough and layer over cream cheese mixture, gently stretching dough to the edges. Brush melted butter over crescent roll dough layer. Mix remaining lemon zest and 3 tablespoons sugar together in a bowl; sprinkle over butter.
30 min. or so in oven until golden brown (Ooooo... Golden Brown!!!)
Let cool for 25 minutes and cut in squares. place back in dish and refrigerate at least 1 hours. Longer is better! Maybe. IDK.
1 Teaspoon - Black Pepper
2 Teaspoons - Paprika
2 Teaspoons - Ground Sage
2 Teaspoons - Ground Cumin
2 Teaspoons - Ground Turmeric
2 Teaspoons - Ground Chipotle Chile Pepper
4 Teaspoons - Sea Salt
2 Tablespoons - Dry Basil or Oregano
1 Tablespoon - Maple Syrup
3 Bay Leaves
6 Cups - White Long Grain Rice (Jasmine)
8 Cups - Stock or Broth
1 Can or Bottle - Dark Beer
1 Cup - Tomato Sauce
2 Cans (15.5oz) - Red Beans (Rinsed)
First do this:
Sauté in 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil:
1 Large Onion Chopped (Small Pieces)
1 Green Pepper Chopped (Small Pieces)
6 Large Garlic Cloves (Minced)
NOTE: No one here has yet to test out this recipe, but we plan to! We're a little nervous - truth be told.
Yields: 10 big cookies or 12 smaller ones
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 hard-boiled egg (mince this or divide into 4s and put through a garlic press)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
YES... WE SAID, "REVERSE!"
Grab some nice filet mignons from your market or butcher. Well...Go on, go do it!
Remember the Garlic Butter!!!
Copyright © 2021 Central Jersey Conservative Union - All Rights Reserved.
PO BOX 578 . Belle Mead, NJ 08502 - 0578
"Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty."